For an e-commerce Supply Chain platform we are looking for a DC & Operations Manager who will setup and manage the European business. The EU manager will have frequent contact with the HQ in Hong Kong and the operational unit in the US.
- The EU Warehouse & Operations manager will setup and manage the EU business. The main responsibilities are:
- Lead the warehouse staff in reach the targets in terms of output, service, and cost targets;
- Set up the administrative processes for: personal, sales, finance & tax;
- Hiring of warehouse staff;
- Setting up good co-operation with temporary staff agency for operators;
- Learn from other warehouses of Xsight and implement best practices in EU operation;
- Setting up and maintain good processes and relations with local tax authorities for bonded flows;
- Work together with Hong Kong office to control required space for stocks.
- Entrepreneur, self-starter taking the lead to drive and develop the operation and contribute to the business growth;
- Able to build up strong relations internally at different levels and externally with different organizations and partners;
- Able to lead and manage a team;
- Proven ability to set up and develop a business;
- Combining a hands-on mentality with a helicopter view to select the right priorities and get them implemented;
- Fluency in English, preferable Mandarin, and at least a basic understanding of Dutch.
For more information get in touch with Ujendre Ramautarsing: +31 625048826
Evie Jetten: +31 642487766