Our client in a multinational company is improving their E2E supply chain performance. Optimizing the distribution footprint is one of the programs.
– Manage the stock movement of the warehouse in Poland to The Netherlands
– Setup the stock management in the new warehouse under a different legal entity
– Manage the budget of the project
– Senior logistics and supply chain professional
– Experience in complex multinational organizations with managing (outsourced) logistics, warehouse moves, and setting up supply chain processes in IT-systems that are compliant with F&A requirements
– Senior project leaders with experience in managing projects with budget responsibility
Part time project, time spend expected to be 20-40% in Q2 2021, 60% in Q3 and Q4, and 20-40% in Q1 2022.